1 Month

I can't get enough of this boy. He is so much fun to watch, even when he is sleeping.
My mom and dad hanging out with Rivers and me.
This was a shirt Mitchell has had since high school.
Sometimes you gotta air out.
My best friend Sarah had her son Miller Cash Green only a few days before Rivers. We got to see them recently and he is beautiful!

Day at the park
This is my favorite!!!



4 comments:

  1. He is SO handsome! I'm in love with him! Wish I could just swing by Memphis on my way to the grocery store sometime....so glad you are loving it and having such a good time!YOu are a natural mama. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh!!! He is so precious!!! I miss him soo much!!! Give him lots of kisses and hugs!!!! I could eat him up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just precious, Mali! Looks like he's growing! Hope you guys are doing well and can't wait to see both of you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad i got to hang with you and this little guy this weekend. :) love you and miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete