"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you." Jeremiah 1:4
Hope it's going well! Thinking about you all the time! He is so beautiful!
oh my GOSH he is so handsome!!!! I cannot wait to hold him and hug you! I am so happy for your adorable new family :)
Precious boy!! Love the shades!! Give him kisses for me!!
Oh I love him already!!! Can't wait to come squeeze the both of you tomorrow!!!
Hope it's going well! Thinking about you all the time! He is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteoh my GOSH he is so handsome!!!! I cannot wait to hold him and hug you! I am so happy for your adorable new family :)
ReplyDeletePrecious boy!! Love the shades!! Give him kisses for me!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love him already!!! Can't wait to come squeeze the both of you tomorrow!!!
ReplyDelete