Things have been so much fun at our house lately. I have only had time to post pictures, but now that we are getting the hang of parenthood I hope to write more. We will see :)
I started work this week and will be going two days a week. My parents are keeping Rivers during those days and they are beside themselves. I still have a knot in my throat when I drop him off, but he is going to have the greatest time with them.
Rivers is the sweetest baby. He usually has a very pensive look on his face or he is smiling. He obviously looks just like Mitchell. They are the best looking boys I know. I have loved being at home with Rivers and my mom and I joke that I am a stay at home mom that does not want to stay at home. Rivers and I get in the car by 11:00 and we usually don't know where we are going. We have had a lot of visitors and we recently went to Shreveport to see Mitchell's family.

Oh how I love that boy!!!! He is so sweet and cuddly!!!! Give hime lots of kisses and snuggles for me!!!
ReplyDelete