Oh I love that precious baby boy!!! Isn't it more fun than anything you have ever done in your life!! Miss you sooo much!! Love the mustache pic!!! Too funny!!! Love and kisses to you all!!!
i love the photo of your dad with him, the look of older hands holding a little babies body so comfortably is so sweet....
what a cute little yawn in the video... I wish I could have come today- happy birthday to Mitchell tomorrow! I am sure yall are having a wonderful weekend with his family! cant wait to see you soon
Oh I love that precious baby boy!!! Isn't it more fun than anything you have ever done in your life!! Miss you sooo much!! Love the mustache pic!!! Too funny!!! Love and kisses to you all!!!
ReplyDeletei love the photo of your dad with him, the look of older hands holding a little babies body so comfortably is so sweet....
ReplyDeletewhat a cute little yawn in the video... I wish I could have come today- happy birthday to Mitchell tomorrow! I am sure yall are having a wonderful weekend with his family! cant wait to see you soon
so sweet!!! cant wait to see you guys soon and happy birthday to mitchell!
ReplyDelete