Pregnant Brain Syndrome

I was warned about this phenomenon known as pregnant brain, but I had no idea how much it would truly affect me. I have totally lost my mind. It is quite entertaining and at the same time frustrating. I am trying to do things like put post it notes all over my office and write lists in my planner of things I need to do. So far I have dropped my cell phone down the toilet, spilled an entire dish of chicken spaghetti in the oven, spilled numerous drinks on myself (got to love the wet pants look), as well as the following funny story.

I usually take my lunch to work every day in a plastic Kroger sack. On this one particular day I grabbed my purse and my lunch and headed to work. As I was driving I noticed that something smelled terrible in my car. I got to work, checked my shoes for little presents from the dogs, nothing. I could not figure out where it was coming from. I got in my office and was about to put my lunch in the refrigerator when I realized what I had done. PB strikes hard! I had cleaned out the littler box and put it in a plastic Kroger sack. You can see where this is going. I threw away my lunch and brought the kitty litter instead!!

Poor Rivers does not know what he is in for.

5 comments:

  1. this just made me giggle so hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pregnant brain + attention deficit disorder haha! I love that story! Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/02/2009

    im so glad you shared this story with the blog world :) haha... i have thought about it several times since coming to visit you and DIED LAUGHING OUT LOUD every time!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cute pregnant lady! I laughed out loud at that story. My sister Catherine has funny stories like that. She cried, like bawled, when her husband threw his apple core out the window of their car because he was littering the earth! I can't wait to be funny, emotional pregnant! I want to hear more funny stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is by far my favorite story!! I laugh harder every time I hear it!! What a great story to tell Rivers when he is older!!

    ReplyDelete