This past weekend the whole Giffin crew was in town for Easter. I have not seen Lawrence since Christmas so I knew he was in for a surprise we he saw me. I can tell on people’s faces that I am really getting big. I seem to have no control over it even though I know the two scoops of ice cream are not helping. We had so much fun together as always. I love the dynamics of my family. We sit for hours talking and laughing about funny things we did as kids. Mitchell has adjusted well to this since we have been married. He is an “eat and go” kind of man and my family tends to eat and sit and sit and sit. Rivers has been moving a lot lately and I can already tell he is going to be a fun little guy. One night we sat around and everyone took turns feeling Rivers kick. He gave Lawrence a good swift kick as if to say “HEY” really loud.
Mitchell and I have spent the week getting Rivers’ room ready. We have about 11 more weeks and we are almost done with his room. We have not put anything on the walls and still don't have our chair or changing table, but it looks really cute! I catch Mitchell sitting in there staring at the crib all of the time. He keeps saying, “I just want him to be here already”. It is amazing how God gives us 9 months to prepare and grow (inside and out) before babies arrive. It is a much needed time frame. I think Moses and Eli know something is going on. They sit in the room and stare at us as if to figure out what we are making such a big deal over.

I love it!! It is so cute!! I can't wait to see him!! 11 weeks will go by so fast (for me anyway!!)
ReplyDeleteI used to sit in Truett's room and just wait for him. I loved it!! Now that he's here I just want to hang out and watch him. You guys are awesome. Let us know if we can help you.
ReplyDeleteMuch love
wow Mali that looks ADORABLE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bed and I think the fabric you picked out is so adorable- and great with those lanterns - so fun! :) I want to see you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteso cute so sweet! Cant wait to meet little man! You look so good!!!!
ReplyDelete