Camping Trip

Another adventure to add to the list. We had a blast camping at Alberts Pike this past weekend! I guess this is considered Rivers' first camping trip. Eli and Moses had so much fun playing in the water and trying to catch fish. It rained one night, but it only made us sleep better.












Eli was worn out!

































Eli and Moses fishing

3 comments:

  1. Ok your comment totally made my day! You are beautiful and wise and I love reading you! And you are funny, too. I still hear your voice in my head saying certain things. :) (huzbin, omaha, you make me giggle, ha) Can't wait to see your cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/18/2009

    I wish I was outdoorsy like you fun people- but... if I am real honest, I don't like it for very long... hahaha. I am so glad you have a blog now. Eli looks so cuddly on that comfy quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/22/2009

    Nice. I love camping.

    ReplyDelete