It's A Boy!!

We are totally thrilled that the new baby is healthy and is a sweet baby boy!! I am so excited to have another boy. We are thinking about names and still have no idea where he is going to sleep but we are beside ourselves with love and excitement.

Rivers had his 1st birthday party last Saturday and I took a total of 1 picture. He had the time of his life. My sister in law will be sending me some soon so I will post those when I get them. His real birthday is the 3rd but we will be in DISNEY WORLD! I can't wait! More to come...

2 comments:

  1. yipppeee! brothers! :) and how fun about disney world. so happy for you and love to all 4 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all...I am so thrilled about this baby boy!! second of all...HAPPY BDAY, RIVERS!!!! How faithful God has been this year! Can't wait to see pics from the party! And, third of all...DISNEY!!!???!!! I am so stinkin jealous! We had SO MUCH FUN last year! Have a blast and call me when you get back! Love you!

    ReplyDelete