A Heart Change

My precious friend Erin posted this recently and it blew me away. I can easily seek something that I think is good, but not God. This is how I pray that Mitchell and I will parent. Thanks Erin!

We are excited about our time together as a family with Austin out of school. I have some projects on the list of "to-dos," but really just trying to enjoy the "moments!" Along with summer comes some arguing with siblings for sure, so we are focusing on some new rules and trying to seek the Lord to change hearts! (We all need more of Him and less of us! Amen?...we need to put others above ourselves and respond in humility...amen?) So, you can pray for all of us about that! I do NOT want behavior modification in out kids (or in us!), I want heart change...a deeper understanding of the gospel and God's grace and love.

Driving with dadThe cutest guys i know

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Mali...I MISS YOU! You are precious to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete