Everyday is New and Funny

It is amazing how babies learn so quickly. Rivers is learning something new everyday and I am having so much fun watching and teaching him. I get the biggest kick out of being a mom. I can't wait for the new baby to get here.

Here are a few new things Rivers does that make me laugh:
He can do the motions and yell "hurray" to If Your Happy and You Know It.

Rub his belly like a little Buddha baby.
Stick his tongue in and out. I think he looks like a lizard.

Says Hat (everything is a hat though. We will say clock and he points and says "hat" like yeah I know what that is)

He sits the majority of the time in a "hurkey position". It makes me giggle. I expect him to do the cheer where you clap, hit the ground, and yell "Go" (if you were a 7th grade cheerleader like me you know what I am talking about)
When he lets Moses lick him in the mouth (this took me a while to find humor in)

Yells HAY to everyone near him in the store. He is not a shy child.

He freaks out when he sees a cat. We went to the store the other day to get a new calendar and Rivers loved the one with Kittens so we walked around the store with him holding it and screaming in delight at the cute kittens.

I can't wait to see what he will do and have to say in the future. We are about to have his 1st birthday party in a couple of weeks. I can't believe he is about to be one. I can't believe we are half way through this new pregnancy! I cherish every single moment... even the tough ones. I will have to write one day about all the things Rivers does not like and that do not make me laugh that easily haha:)

2 comments:

  1. i just laughed out loud at the hurkey. i could see you doing that Go! cheer. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mali,
    He is precious!!!! Let's hang out again SOON! Rivers needs to come and play! :)

    ReplyDelete