So... we finally found a house!! We move in on September 14th and I am so excited.
Here are a few happenings around the Glass house. I think these videos give a little glimpse of who Rivers and Judah are.
Sweet Judah has been changing so much. It is amazing to see him learn new things so quickly. My mom and I were talking about how with your first child you are checking to see if they are "on track" with each developmental milestone but with the second one everything is a miracle...haha!
Rivers is an encourager like me and here is an example of his self-encouragement. You can tell he hears these things a lot. I love when he puts his thumb out and says "Purfect!"
I got this from a friend. You put food coloring in vanilla pudding and let them loose. Judah bug just opens his mouth and enjoys every bit.

Oh my goodness! they are SO PRECIOUS, Mali! I was cracking up at that last one! :)
ReplyDelete