From Zero to a Hundred

It fees like we have been on pause for a while here, waiting for things to get going in Texarkana. I wish so badly that I could tell you that we have found a house and that we are settled in, but that is not the case. We are still looking and I know God has the right one picked out just for us. We did find someone to rent our home in Memphis which is great and since we have not much to "come home" to we decided to take a few trips. We spent Rivers 2nd birthday in Shreveport...
He got a fishing pole and went fishing for the first time
Family fun
Wore himself out
Such a big boy
Mitchell and I had a get away in Wyoming...
We went to Cheyenne Frontier Days to the rodeo, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, Casper, and hung out with some friends in Denver. See more pictures here.

and we went on a family vacation to Seagrove FL...
My sweet sister in law and her new baby Caroline Grace.
Please look at Caroline's hand up by her face... kills me!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are too cute!! I can't get over them!

    ReplyDelete