1. I tried to open my office door with the car "clicker".
2. I lost my shoes at work. I'm not even joking. I don't remember taking them off and when I looked under my desk they were no where to be found. Luckily, I keep an extra pair of flip flops in my drawer.
3. When people ask me how far along I am I look like a goober because I never remember. I say "Um... Thirty something weeks. I'm really excited"
4. I have worn several tops inside out AND backwards until someone notifies me. I usually don't even switch it around when they do.
5. I have been enjoying cherry sprite lately and last time I ordered one at Sonic it came out "Can I have a route 44 splerry chite peace". The lady taking my order was giggling as she repeated my order correctly including "root" instead of "rowt". How do you say it anyway?
Needless to say I have completely thrown out taking myself even somewhat seriously and I am enjoying every day. I can't wait for Judah to get here. I have been learning so much with Rivers lately and look forward to the next phase of our family adventure. We are currently seeking God's plan for where we are going to end up after Mitchell is done with his residency which means a lot of traveling and meeting some of the most wonderful people. We just got back from Chattanooga and it was amazing. Keep our decision in your prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment