The weather is perfect and we have had so much fun playing outside lately. Only about 6 more weeks and Judah will be joining us!


This has been one of my favorite times in my life... so far."Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you." Jeremiah 1:4
You are so stinking cute :) And Rivers is starting to look like such a big boy! My Mom always says that I was a baby when she left for the hospital to have my little brother, and when she returned home I looked like I had aged several years compared to the new born in her arms. I bet that happens with you too :)
ReplyDeletewe are so much alike!!! nothing better than cooking babies and playing with the ones on the ground. and the person above is right, their butts turn into such giant butts as soon as you change that first newborn diaper. enjoy the time with your baby for the 6 weeks left in his life he gets to be a baby....so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteLOVE seeing these pictures!!!!!! I need some Mali time this week! Love you so much!
ReplyDeleteAH! You are so ridiculously cute! I miss you. I'll be in Memphis on October 15 (for my 10 year reunion! YIKES!). Let's have a date!
ReplyDelete