Pool Party!

I took Rivers over to our friend Natalie's pool yesterday and he had a blast. This was his first time in a pool and he splashed the whole time. My friends Alicia, Emily, and Erica (and of course Natalie) brought their children and we had a summer pool party!
He didn't like the hat at first but he soon forgot all about it.
Alicia and Evie
Emily and Ramsey
Evie
Ella
Splashing away
Ramsey
Eating a little lunch after our swim.
Rivers slept harder that night than ever before. I had to wake him up so I could go to work. That never happens!

1 comment:

  1. he is a punkin-pied love bug. i mean that with all my heart. (ha! what kind of weird, un-cool crazy pet-named mom have i turned into? wait, was i ever cool? uh, a big resounding "no!") Davis and i have big plans to swim all day on Monday which means 1)pool snacks 2) great naps and 3)tan behinds (only if we swim naked...) (...which wont happen...) But here's hoping for a fun day. Love you my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete