A Different River

I am so excited about this summer! We have so much planned and it is our first summer with Rivers so there are lots of new things to do. This past Saturday Mitchell and I camped out and went fishing on the river with some friends. It was so much fun. We couldn't take Rivers on this trip but he had fun with his grandparents.
It was the most beautiful day!
We caught so many fish we got tired of catching them. I have never touched so many fish!
Mitchell is the most amazing outdoorsman. He knows everything and I love going on trips with him because I learn so much. We saw two bald eagles, 1 million fish, and a copper head snake. I fell out of the canoe and we had to cross over a fallen tree. I would have been so lost without him!
Mitchell and Chad
Mitchell tells me I do not hold them like a true fisherman (see above picture), but I am a fisherwoman. I want to make sure I am supporting its back... haha! I would freak out if I couldn't get the hook out quick enough because I didn't want the fish to die :)

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking about you, friend! I miss you! I loved this post! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete