"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you." Jeremiah 1:4
NO WAY!!! He is NOT crawling! Oh my goodness! What a big boy!!!!! :) LOVE YOU!!!!
so cute! I cant believe it. AND i love how when babies first learn to crawl and walk how drunk they look. ha!
That is SO fun! Oh he's so cute!!! Go Rivers Go!!! :)
he heard about Reese and took off. it's obvious. Reese and Rivers. Oh my stars that's cute. and i always wanted to be YOU, or your son's mother in law...so that's weird, and perfect. love to you. :)
Oh. My. Goodness. He is so stinkin cute! I also love how he just flops around everywhere. Can he come teach Cash to crawl? He's so lazy.
NO WAY!!! He is NOT crawling! Oh my goodness! What a big boy!!!!! :) LOVE YOU!!!!
ReplyDeleteso cute! I cant believe it. AND i love how when babies first learn to crawl and walk how drunk they look. ha!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO fun! Oh he's so cute!!! Go Rivers Go!!! :)
ReplyDeletehe heard about Reese and took off. it's obvious. Reese and Rivers. Oh my stars that's cute. and i always wanted to be YOU, or your son's mother in law...so that's weird, and perfect. love to you. :)
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness. He is so stinkin cute! I also love how he just flops around everywhere. Can he come teach Cash to crawl? He's so lazy.
ReplyDelete