This weekend was so much fun! A group of mom's friends had a bridal luncheon for Miller's wife Kristen and Lawrence's soon to be wife Lauren. Lauren's family came to Memphis and I loved getting to spend time together.

Kristen, Lauren's mom (Helen), Lauren, and Mom

Hostesses

Kristen and Lauren opening a gift

Miller went to get Rivers up from his nap and he is
definitely in the stranger anxiety phase (even though Miller is far from a stranger to him). He warmed up after a few minutes.

Look at that face

So Sweet


We all went to the Rendezvous (same day owner Charles
Vergos died)



Rivers had so much fun. He likes going out... so do I!


Family!

My wonderful, beautiful, and super cool sisters. I wish my other sis Meg was there too! I can't believe I have three sisters.

Oh Ladies!

Lawrence and I were pretending I was the paparazzi (I had to look up how to spell that one). He is pretty famous. He would have known how to spell paparazzi.

No comments:
Post a Comment