Badaba ba ba... I'm Lovin It

I know I am not doing very well keeping up with the blog... we have been busier than ever lately which is great. I am LOVING Texarkana! We have already made some great friends and it is great being close to Mitchell's family. Mitchell's office is up and running and he is already seeing patients. I will post pictures of the office very soon (just have to remember to take my camera up there).

Shreveport Fair
The whole gang... Judah, cousin Caroline, and Rivers
A little snuggle time
The greatest dad and husband in the world! Mitchell has been working so hard with the opening of his office and I am so proud of him.
Rivers has no fear
Halloween party at River's school. His class is made up of 9 boys!
He wanted to be a shark for Halloween
I feel like I am really settling into full time mommy hood and I feel a new joy each day with them. Thank you Lord!
Judah will be 1 next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment