Homeless and Potty Trained

It has been a while since my last post but not to worry I am back in the swing of blogging. A LOT has been going on. We are homeless, about to be jobless, and furniture-less! Let me explain... We are trying to sell our house and are currently living with my parents until we make the move to Texarkana. It has been so much fun staying with them. We had a big yard sale and sold everything that did not fit in a POD, which was all of our furniture. I am done working for good in a week and Mitchell is about to transition from resident to Pedadontist. Oh yeah, we also do not have a house in Texarkana yet. We are still looking but we have not had much luck so far. I thought that this period of life would be super stressful but it has been so much fun and very freeing. We have nothing (not even a bed) and are about to start over in a new town with a new job. I love it! I have already met some great people in Texarkana.

The boys are doing great! We potty trained Rivers a few weeks ago (22 1/2 months) and he is doing so well. I just was tired of changing his diaper and thought I should just bite the bullet and do it and it was so fun. For anyone who is curious we used John Rosemond's "Toilet Training Without Tantrums" and I think it worked great. Judah is getting bigger and bigger every day. He looks like me and is super sweet and easy going. He is sitting up and jabbering all the time.

Mitchell's practice is going to be up and running very soon. If you are on Facebook please go to Dr. Mitchell Glass : Pediatric Dentistry of Texarkana and "Like" his page.


My SD card was wiped out so I don't have any new photos. I will take some and post them soon.

1 comment:

  1. Random: but my mom is selling her house b/c she is moving to Nashville. Go figure. You should buy her house. :)

    ReplyDelete