Christmas was so special this year with our new little one. I finally feel like I have adjusted to having two and things are going well. Rivers has changed since Judah was born and he seems like such a big boy. He is about to turn 18 months and I have been reading any book on parenting I can get my hands on. He is a sweet boy, but definitely a toddler now and I have felt a bit lost. I am learning and I know God will lead us as we embark on this new chapter. I am not sure you can say you are truly a parent until you have an 18 month old (let alone a newborn too!) haha! I pray for patience with him as I say "No Rivers.. please don't hit your bother with that plastic golf club" one million times and usually leaving out the "please". He is all boy and it is so much fun to see him grow. Judah has a great big brother.
Christmas at my parents house. Rivers got the opening presents part down.
Christmas in Shreveport
Aunt MeganCongrats Megan and Glen!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment