He is here!! Judah Mitchell Glass was born Thursday night at 10:53. He was 7lb and 13oz, 21 1/2 inches long.
Even though Mitchell and I left for the hospital in what we thought was plenty of time, we did not get there in time for the epidural. On the way to the hospital my contractions became super intense and back to back. When the nurse was evaluating me I felt like I needed to push and I kept telling her so. As the anesthesiologist was prepping me for the epidural my water broke on the nurses shoes. From that point there was a lot of yelling and rushing around of nurses. I don't remember a lot but 2 minutes later Judah was here! I do remember asking the nurse to help me and asking her if it was going to hurt when I pushed. She of course said "Yes". Haha! When Mitchell and I got up the next morning we were still in shock. I kept asking "What happened last night?" It was not how we planned it but it was a really amazing experience. Thank you God for this sweet blessing!

Oh, Mali! I can't wait to sit down and talk all about this!!! I am so happy and excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet Judah! And please make sure I'm first in line to rent that baby out for some snuggling time :)
ReplyDeleteSOOO PRECIOUS! We are so much alike. Kids exactly the same, birth stories exactly the same. Although with my second I didn't have time to get a gown on even....so watch out. Your third will be on the way in about 8 months. :) Enjoy every second!!! Love to you!
ReplyDeleteMALI!!! I loved getting to read the story online...now I need some Mali face-time! I am so proud of you and cant' wait to hear details about Judah, Rivers, and YOUR heart! LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDelete