Colorado Once Again

Mitchell and I went to Denver this past week to check out a great dental practice and got to meet a wonderful family as well. Mitchell's family kept Rivers this time and we got to explore all around Denver. We had a wonderful time and feel blessed to have had this opportunity.
View from our hotel room
Georgetown
Hotel Razors...
Buffalo Bill's Grave
Some of our close friends were in Denver at the same time and we went to the Flying W Ranch for dinner and a show. It was so much fun!
Mark, Sarah, Lindsey, Jeff, and Mitchell
We all went through a cattle line and got our dinner
Emma and her pink boots
Pikes Peak 14,000 ft.
We drove to the top (because I am large and because you have to be crazy to hike it). It was the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced. I thought we were going to fall off the side of the mountain!
Mountain Goats
Me and Judah on Pikes Peak

No comments:

Post a Comment