For those who inquired about how to make the felt onesies (Sarah and Scarlett) It is really easy.
Materials:
Craft Felt
Onesie or Shirt (really whatever you want to put it on)
Yarn or Embroidery thread (I think yard pulls too much and is too thick)
HeatnBond Ultrahold Iron-On Adhesive (any craft store will have this)
I just picked out what I wanted to make, cut the felt, sewed it together with embroidery thread and ironed it on. I tried to sew the first one on the shirt but the thread is so thick I felt like it was making holes in the shirt. If you know how to use a sewing machine (which I want to learn) you might try that instead of ironing it on. The iron on material seems to be holding strong. I washed everything first (felt and onesies) so that it would not shrink after I ironed it on.
I also made these pins with my leftover felt
I saw this really cute picture frame idea and added my own "flare".

Ok, seriously Martha, you are too cute! We must schedule a Saturday "craft day" soon :)
ReplyDeleteCute!! I want to learn how to make those!
ReplyDelete