Holiday Fun

This was a wonderful Christmas! Just to recap... Mitchell and I went to Shreveport for a few days and then spent time with the family in West Memphis. Rivers had no idea what was going on but he did get lots of lovin and some new treats.

Look how relaxed Rivers is.




This is so funny! Lawrence and Lauren went to a Dave and Busters and took their picture in the "Gene Machine". This is suppose to be what their child would look like...

For our Christmas present Lawrence and Lauren donated money to a Tiger at the San Diego Zoo and to baby animal supplies. These are the pictures they made to represent those gifts.
Dad's 60th birthday!!!
Shreveport
Their first Christmas as a married couple.

Rivers got a rocking horse. He would put his head down and get a mouth full of horse fur.



One of two pictures of me and Rivers... all part of being a mom. I love it!


"Hey...you look like me"


Playing piano

Singing the blues

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics and videos! Rivers is already part of a band!

    ReplyDelete