"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you."
Jeremiah 1:4
Growing Family
Dear Rivers of the future,
Please don't hate me for putting you in this costume. You looked adorable and it was so worth it!!
Rivers loved Lawrence and Lauren!
Miller's wedding in the country. It was perfect!
Welcome to the family Kristen!!!
Our first family picture in years. We never have a camera or remember to take a picture when we are all together. My future sis... and Rivers devouring his fist as usual.
#1- Rivers makes the BEST pumpkin. #2- The family photo is SO perfect. #3- Tell Brenda she is a HOTTIE! #4- I can't WAIT to see you guys at Christmas! The End.
#1- Rivers makes the BEST pumpkin. #2- The family photo is SO perfect. #3- Tell Brenda she is a HOTTIE! #4- I can't WAIT to see you guys at Christmas! The End.
ReplyDelete