Munchausen by Proxy

This month all of our animals have decided to hurt themselves in some way. I am not sure what is going on with them, if they are seeking attention because of the baby coming or what. I have been joking that the vet is going to think I have Munchausen by Proxy and am making them all sick. 
First up was Eli. He got these awful hot spots that many golden retrievers get and had to be shaved and pumped with antibiotics. 
Next, Sam got into a fight with a dog and was gone all night one night. When I was leaving for work he comes stumbling up like an injured soldier. Long story short (no pun intended) he had to have his tail removed. I wish that was the end of his story, but he is such a mess he would not leave his stitches and staples alone so we had to put a bite collar on him. You would think that would solve the problem, but not for ole Sammy. He got the collar off one day last week and went to town on his backside. He now has a tighter, longer collar and looks like a space kitty.
 Lastly, Moses broke open a toenail and it got infected. So he had to have it removed and put on meds as well.
Lucy is the only one who is not hurt, but that is because she doesn't do anything but cuddle and eat.

3 comments:

  1. I'm laughing really hard. Does Lucy still cry for you to hold her like a baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pics!!! They are just getting you prepared for mommyhood!! :)Never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/15/2009

    good ole lucy!!! poor sammys tale!!! i miss cuddling with lucy on my head at night! haha...

    ReplyDelete